[JPL] PLAYLIST: "It's A Jazz Thing" UK Jazz Radio 24th April

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 06:52:41 EDT 2011

G'Day

"It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast at 9pm GMT every Sunday and
then repeated through the week and available as a "Listen Again" internet
stream.

Below is the postal address for promo cds and I also gladly accept MP3
downloads.

   1. Lonnie Smith - Straight to the Point (1975 Afrodesia Groove Merchant)
   2. John Vanore & Abstract Truth - Rude (Curiosity 2010)
   3. Max Roach - Mendacity (1961 Percussion Bitter Sweet Impulse Records)
   4. Lutalo Sweet Lu Olutosin - Afro Blue (2011 Tribute To Greatness )
   5. Mark Murphy - My Foolish Heart (2007 Love Is What Stays Verve)
   6. Inside Out - Toey (2011 In Cahoots Jazzhead Records)
   7. Tubby Hayes - Cherokee (1961 Introducing Tubbs Epic Records)
   8. Naosuke Miyamoto Sextet - A New Shade Of Blue (1973 Step!)
   9. Wendell Harrison - Reawakening (1985 Reawakening Tribe Records)
   10. Shawn Costantino - Waltz For Anne (2011 Waltz For Anne)
   11. The Gene Harris Quartet - Lady Be Good (2010 Another Night in London
   Recorded Live 1996 Pizza Express London Resonance Recordings)
   12. Tim Stevens Trio - Wiseband And Huff (2010 Scare Quotes Rufus
   Records)
   13. Vijay Iyer with Prasanna & Nitin Mitta - Falsehood (2011 Tirtha ACT
   Music)
   14. Ross Hammond - Monday Night Philosophy Club (2011 Ambience, Antiquite
   and Other Love Songs )
   15. The Uptown Jazz Collective - Moanin' (2011 She Do What She Do
   JansenMusic Records)
   16. Jessie Marquez - Aguas De Marzo (Waters Of March) (2011 All I See Is
   Sky Carena Recordings)
   17. Jeremy Pelt - Paradise Lost (2011 The Talented Mr. Pelt High Note)

If you no longer wish to receive my playlist email please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Cheers

Mark Robinson
5 Stanley Street