[JPL] Playlist: Sound of Surprise 4-24-11

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 20:27:07 EDT 2011

Sound of Surprise
WPFW-FM
Washington DC 20009
Sundays 4-6 pm

1) Ruby Braff/Ellis Larkins-Easter Parade (Calling Berlin Vol 1)
2) Rebecca Martin [birthday]-No Moon At All (When I Was Long Ago)
3) Gretchen Parlato-Ju Ju (The Lost and Found)
4) Andrea Wood-Hold On To The Center/House of Jade (dhyana)

5) David Amram-Pull My Daisy (The Beat Generation)
6) James Farm-Coax (James Farm)

7) Honey Ear Trio-Six Nettes (Steampunk Serenade)
8) Interview with Honey Ear Trio
9) Honey Ear Trio-Over The Rainbow (Steampunk Serenade)

10) Steve Khan-Blues Connotation (Parting Shot)

Joe Henderson birthday
11) Joe Henderson-Recorda Me (Page One)
12) Joe Henderson-Isfahan (Lush LIfe)
13) Joe Henderson-Mamacita (Milestone Profiles)
14) Joe Henderson-Punjab (In 'n Out)

Johnny Griffin birthday
15) Johnny Griffin-The Congregation (The Congregation)
16) Johnny Griffin/Horace Parlan-I'll Close My Eyes (Close Your Eyes)
17) George Adams-Going Home (Nightingale)
Host: Larry Appelbaum
jumpmonk at hotmail.com