Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:25:20 EDT 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Louis Armstrong--You're Drivin Me Crazy--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--All God's Chillun Got Rhythm--Swing That Music!--Sony
Billy Eckstine--I Love Rhythm In A Riff--Cabin In The Sky--Decca Jazz
Jay McShann--Swingmatism--Blues From Kansas City--Decca Jazz
Duke Ellington--Take the A Train--Most Requested--Columbia

Ricky Ford--Yes Or No--Shorter Ideas--Muse
Helio Alves--Black Nile--Musica--Jazz Legacy
Betty Carter--Mr. Gentleman--Look What I Got!--Verve

John Coltrane--Resolution--A Love Supreme--Impulse
Wes Montgomery--Impressions--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

Johnny Blas--Skin And Bones (Reprise)--Skin And Bones--CuBop
Poncho Sanchez--Sambroso--Afro-Cuban Fantasy--Concord Picante
Gil Scott-Heron--17th Street--It's Your World--TVT
Luis Conte--El Rumbero Mas Chevere--En Casa de Luis--BFM

Billie Holiday--Good Morning Heartache--Decca Masters--MCA
Nina Simone--I Get Along--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG
Billy Eckstine--I Want To Talk About You--Cabin In The Sky--Decca Jazz
Sarah Vaughan--Mystery Of Man--Mystery Of Man--Columbia

Art Farmer--Yesterdays--Live At Sweet Basil--Evidence
Dwight Trible--Celestial Blues--Living Water--Passin The Vibe
Helio Alves--Chan's Song--Musica--Jazz Legacy

Horace Silver--Song For My Father--Song For My Father--Blue Note
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Blowin In The Wind--Pragmatic Optimism
Hampton Hawes--The Camel--Live At Montmartre--Arista

The Cookers--The Core--Warriors--Jazz Legacy
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop And Listen--Sharp Nine
Eddie Jefferson--Paper Moon--Sophisticated Giant--Columbia
Miles Davis--So What--Kind Of Blue At 50--Columbia

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM