[JPL] PLAYLIST: " Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 4/24/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Apr 25 01:16:55 EDT 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 04/24/2011 07:30PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening Theme

Chuck Wilson "Caliso" from Echo Of Spring (CD, 2011) on Arbors Records/Arbors Jazz

Carlos Franzetti & Allison Brewster Franzetti "Mombasa" from Alborada (CD) on Amapola Records

Hilary Kole "Like A Lover" from Haunted Heart (CD, 2008) on Justin Time

Terrence Brewer "I Could Write A Book" from Setting the Standard (CD, 2011) on Strong Brew Music

Gary Burton, Chick Corea and Others "Soon" from Like Minds (CD, 1998) on Concord - Chick and Gary at the U. of Northern CO Jazz Fest 4/29/11

Nancy Wilson "All My Tomorrows" from Yesterday's Love Songs, Today's Blues (CD, 1991) on Capitol Records

Various Artists/ Roy Hargrove "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat" from Every Body Wants to be a Cat: Disney Jazz V. 1. (2011) on Disney Pearl Series

Monty Alexander "Lost April" from Facets (CD, 1991) on Concord Records

Nat King Cole "Lost April" from Nat King Cole Sings/George Shearing Plays (LP, 1958) on Capitol Records

Jim Hall "YOU'D BE SO NICE TO COME HOME TO" from Concierto (CD, 2011) on CTI Masterworks/Sony

Sarah Vaughan and Billy Eckstine "EASTER PARADE" from Sarah Vaughan and Billy Eckstine: The Irving Berlin Songbook (CD, 1984) on Emarcy

Hal Schaefer "Tenderly" from Brilliant! (CD, 2011) on Summit Records

Gerry Mulligan "As Close As Pages In A Book" from Dream A Little Dream (CD, 1994) on Telarc

Hilary Kole "Blackberry Winter" from Haunted Heart (CD, 2008) on Justin Time

Gerry Mulligan "BALLAD" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
  KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org