[JPL] Ty Bailey's 04.24.11 "Just Jazz" Play List @ WVST- FM (VSU) & Soul City Radio (Baltimore, MD)

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 04:16:25 EDT 2011

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on

Sunday night from 8 -10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,

reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.

Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for

the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a

new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 04.24.11

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

CTI All Stars_ Sugar_ California Concert (Remaster)

Second Segment

The Sean Smith Quartet_ Margin Of Error_Trust

Nasar Abadey and Supernova_ Diamond In The Rough_ Diamond In The Rough

Denise Donatelli_ Enchantment (Firm Roots)_ When Lights Are Low

Third Segment

Bobby Sanabria_Picadillo_Tito Puente Masterworks Live!!

Bones & Tones_ Dance For Suwoo_Bones & Tones

Fourth Segment

Wayne Goins_ Deborah At Dawn_ Chronicles Of Carmela

Danielle Reich_ No Me Quitte Pa_ This Year's Kisses

Joe Lavano Us Five_ Donna Lee_Bird Songs

Fifth Segment

Henry Franklin_ A Love Song For Midori_ The Soul Of The World

Monty Alexander_ Hope_ Uplift

Gene Ludwig_ Everything I Love _Love Notes of Cole Porter

Sixth Segment

Wallace Roney_ If Only For One Night_ If Only For One Night

Charlie Haden Quartet West_ My Love And I _ Sophisticated Ladies

Gene Ammons_ A House Is Not A Home_ Gentle Jug Vol 2

"SNAPSHOT" Jazz Recording Reviews

Posted April 2011

@

 <http://www.tybailey.com> www.tybailey.com

*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Jane%20Ira%20Bloom> Jane Ira Bloom -
<http://www.amazon.com/Wingwalker-Jane-Ira-Bloom/dp/B004H2QIBW/ref=pd_nr_m_8
7?ie=UTF8&s=music> Wingwalker - Outline
<http://www.thejazzmann.com/reviews/review/jane-ira-bloom-wingwalker/>
Records OTL140
*	 <http://www.amazon.com/Marcus-Miller/e/B000APXTVW/ref=pd_nr_m_21>
Marcus Miller -
<http://www.amazon.com/Night-Monte-Carlo-Marcus-Miller/dp/B004DURSBC/ref=pd_
nr_m_21?ie=UTF8&s=music> A Night in Monte Carlo - Dreyfuss Jazz/Concord Jazz
CJA-32660-02
*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Jaimee%20Paul> Jaimee Paul -
<http://www.amazon.com/Melancholy-Baby-Jaimee-Paul/dp/B004GFGUE0/ref=pd_nr_m
_22?ie=UTF8&s=music> Melancholy Baby - GHD 5709 Green Hill Music Group
*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Jeremy%20Pelt> Jeremy Pelt -
<http://www.amazon.com/Talented-Mr-Pelt-Jeremy/dp/B004DK4AO0/ref=pd_nr_m_26?
ie=UTF8&s=music> Talented Mr. Pelt - High Note HCD 7216
*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Ernestine%20Anderson> Ernestine Anderson
<http://www.amazon.com/Nightlife-Ernestine-Anderson/dp/B004D5BNC2/ref=pd_nr_
m_37?ie=UTF8&s=music> Nightlife - High Note HCD 7213
*
<http://www.amazon.com/Herb-Alpert-Lani-Hall/e/B002KVK4JO/ref=pd_nr_m_1>
Herb Alpert & Lani Hall  -
<http://www.amazon.com/I-Feel-You-Herb-Alpert/dp/B004H0B00S/ref=pd_nr_m_1?ie
=UTF8&s=music> I Feel You - Concord Jazz CJA-32757-02
*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Kurt%20Elling> Kurt Elling -
<http://www.amazon.com/Gate-Kurt-Elling/dp/B004EVNWVA/ref=pd_nr_m_6?ie=UTF8&
s=music> The Gate - Concord Jazz CJA-31230-02
*	Various Artists - Everybody Wants to Be a Cat: Disney Jazz, Vol 1.
*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Beegie%20Adair> Beegie Adair -
<http://www.amazon.com/Love-Being-Here-You-Tribute/dp/B004GFGUC2/ref=pd_nr_m
_18?ie=UTF8&s=music> I Love Being Here With You: A Jazz Piano Tribute to
Peggy Lee - GHD5764 Green Hill Music Group
*	Bob Sheppard - Close Your Eyes - BFM JAZZ 302-062-404-2
*	Wayne Wallace- Latin Jazz Quintet - To Hear From There -
<http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/entity.php?id=9625> Patois Records
*	The Uptown Collective - She Do What She Do - ARC 2260