[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 04/22/2011

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:31:24 EDT 2011

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

PLAYLIST
04/22/2011

Song Title/Artist/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

A Garden In The Rain, Skip Wilkins, I Concentrate On You, Dreambox Media

They Say It's Spring, Blossom Dearie, Putumayo Presents Jazz, Putumayo World
Music

Spain, Eboni Strings, Cumberland County College Jazz Series, Eboni Strings

I Got You (I Feel Good), Eboni Strings, Cumberland County College Jazz
Series, Eboni Strings

CONVERSATION: Eboni Strings

Night In Tunisia, Eboni Strings, Cumberland County College Jazz Series,
Eboni Strings

Wind Song, Irvin Mayfield, A Love Letter To New Orleans, Basin Street
Records

Heaven, Yakov Okun, New York Encounter, Criss Cross Jazz

7PM

Touch & Go, Laura Kahle, Circular, Dark Key Music

A Priori, Liam Sillery, Priorite, OA2 Records

Exile: Remember The Homeless, Ron Westray - Thomas Heflin, Live from Austin,
Blue Canoe Records

Can't Shake It, Stacy Dillard, Good and Bad Memories, Criss Cross Jazz

People On The Hill, Carlos Abadie Quintet, Immersed In The Quest, Vol. 1,
Pursuance Records

8PM

Captain Black, Captain Black Big Band, Captain Black Big Band, Posi-Tone

Drift Away, Rene Marie, Voice of My Beautiful Country, Motema

Raincheck, Terell Stafford, This Side Of Strayhorn, Max Jazz

Blue Friday, Brian Lynch and Spheres of Influence, Conclave, Vol. 2, Criss
Cross Jazz

Jonesin' (for Elvin), Jeff "Tain" Watts, Family, Dark Key Music

Polliwog, Joshua Redman-Aaron Parks-Matt Penman-Eric Harland, James Farm,
Nonesuch

9PM

Terra Firma Irma, Brian Lynch, Unsung Heroes, Hollistic MusicWorks

Paradise Lost, Jeremy Pelt, The Talented Mr. Pelt, High Note

Jaya, Ambrose Akinmusire, When The Heart Emerges Glistening, Blue Note

The Natural (to Freddie Hubbard), Diego Urcola, Appreciation, CAM Jazz

Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky (From Now On), Mark Rapp's Melting Pot, Good
Eats, Dinemec Records

Papa Was A Rolling Stone, 'Papa' John DeFrancesco, A Philadelphia Story,
Savant

Chapter 13, Three Blind Mice, The Outsider, Three Blind Mice

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at

215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.