[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'The Historical Approach to the Positive Music' w/Jeff Duperon 4/24/2011

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:34:36 EDT 2011

WRTI 'The Historical Approach to the Positive Music' w/Jeff Duperon

Sunday, 8PM-Midnight

PLAYLIST
04/24/2011

Song Title/Artist/ CD-LP Title/ Label

8PM

Sunday, Jackie Byard, A Matter of Black and White, High Note

Moanin', Kenny Drew, Jr. - Larry Coryell, Duality, Random Act Records

The Thing About Donald Brown, Ron Westray - Thomas Heflin, live from Austin,
Blue Canoe Records

I Just Can't See For Lookin', Monty Alexander, Uplift, Jazz Legacy
Productions

Lana Turner, Terell Stafford, This Side of Strayhorn, Max Jazz

Dewey Square, Joe Lovano, Us Five Bird Songs, Blue Note

9PM

Touch & Go, Laura Kahle, Circular, Dark Key Music

Family, Jeff "Tain" Watts, Family, Dark Key Music

CONVERSATION: Mike Boone & Greg Matthews

10PM

Monk's Dream, Robert Hurst, Unrehurst, Volume 2, Bebob Records

Convergencias, Venissa Santi, Bienvenida, Sunnyside

Someday, Somehow, Soon, Lisa Hilton, Underground, Ruby Slippers Productions

The Answer Is Yes, Jim Hall, Concierto, CTI

Baden, Nilson Matta & Roni Ben-Hur, Mojave, Motema

Samba de Solo, Wayne Goins, Chronicles of Carmela..., Little Apple Records

11PM

With A Single Step, Brian Lynch and Spheres of Influence, ConClave, vol. 2,
Criss Cross Jazz

Imagination, Rene Marie, Voice of My Beautiful Country, Motema

Just My Imagination, Rene Marie, Voice of My Beautiful Country, Motema

By The Time I Get To Phoenix, 'Papa' John DeFrancesco, A Philadelphia Story,
Savant

Over and Over, Stacy Dillard, Good and Bad Memories, Criss Cross Jazz

1981, Joshua Redman-Aaron Parks-Matt Penman-Eric Harland, James Farm,
Nonesuch

Steppin' Out, Kurt Elling, The Gate, Concord Jazz

The Sound of Joy, Mark O'Conner, Suspended Reality, OA2 Records

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at

215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.