[JPL] Mike Bravin

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Apr 25 18:01:43 EDT 2011

Mike Bravin is a trombonist and jazz whistler that I was in music school
with many years ago. He just won second place at an international whistling
competition and he  has released a new recording that showcases this talent
called "Whistler's Brother"  which also features Mike Noonan on vibes, Paul
Langosch on bass, Todd Harrison on drums and Pablo De Oliveira on
cavaquinho. The disc is supposed to be on cdbaby soon. I told Mike I would
share his email on this list if any programmers are interested in contacting
him to get a copy of the album. It's michael_bravin at yahoo.com

Thanks
Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM Richmond VA