[JPL] PLAYLIST OF NEW RELEASES JAZZ CONNECTIONS APRIL 23RD KRCB RIC MANCUSO

Ric Mancuso tradesecretsric at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:35:32 EDT 2011

NEW RELEASES PLAYED ON JAZZ CONNECTIONS APRIL 23RD

RADIO RIC

KRCB/KGGV

17426 ORCHARD AVE

GUERNEVILLE, CA 95446

ARTIST-SONG-ALBUM-LABEL

KERMIT RUFFINS-PANAMA-HAPPY TALK-BASIN STREET

MONTY ALEXANDER-COME FLY WOTH ME-UPLIFT-JLP

DAVID LEONHARDT JAZZ GROUP-NIGHT AND DAY- COLE PORTER-BIG BAND RECORDS

DAN ADLER-SILVER AND GOLD-BACK TO THE BRIDGE-EMDAN MUSIC

KURT ELLING-GOLDEN LADY-THE GATE-CONCORD

ALISON RUBLE-UNDER THE MILKY WAY-ASHLAND-ORIGIN

BONES AND TONES-SONG FOR THE OLD ONES-FAR

DAVE LEFEBVRE-FROM SOUL TO SOUL-FROM SOUL TO SOUL-LAPHASE

TOMMY SMITH-CAUSE AND EFFECT-KARMA-SPARTACUS

LISA ENGELKEN-WHITE WEDDING-CARAVAN-INDY

WALTER WOLFMAN WASHINGTON-TRIPLE THREAT-JRK

TRACY NELSON-HOWLIN FOR MY BABY-VICTUM OF THE BLUES-DELTA GROOVE

WALTER TROUT-WRAPPED UP IN THE BLUES-SPRING TOUR-PROVOGUE

RICH DELGROSSO-KATALIN-TIME SLIPS ON BY-MANDOLIN BLUES

DELTA GENERATORS-LOVE YOU TIGHT-HARD RIVER TO ROW-DGM

LEE RITENOUR-WHY I SING THE BLUES- 6 STRING THEORY-CONCORD

CASSANDRA WILSON-ST JAMES INFIRMARY-SILVER PONY-BLUE NOTE

BUXTER HOOTIN-THOUGHT I HEARD YOU SAY-BUXTER HOOTIN-INDY

DOUG MACLEOD-BRAND NEW EYES-BRAND NEW EYES- FRESH

SHERYL BAILEY 4-MASAS BAG-FOR ALL THOSE LIVING-PURE MUSIC RECORDS

SERGIO MENDES-MAS QUE NADA-CELEBRATION-VERVE

WAYNE WALLCE-LA ESCUELA-TO HEAR FROM THERE-PATOIS

PHIL DEGREG-AMAZONAS-AMAZONAS-PREVENIENT

CONRAD HERWIG-MAIDEN VOYAGE-HERBIE HANCOCK-HALF NOTE

DAVE HOLLAND-HANDS-HANDS-DARE 2

VINICUS CANTUARIA BILL FRISELL-LAGRIMOS DE AMOR-EDM

LEAH AND THE MOONLIGHTERS-THE DAY BEFORE-INDY

MARK SGANGA-BIRDLAND-AN EVENING IN RIO-INDY

HERB ALPERT LANI HALL-BERIMBAU-I FEEL YOU-CONCORD

JESSIE MARQUEZ-WITH THESE HANDS-ALL I SEE IS SKY-CARENA

RICK CUTLER-GOING HOME-FIRST MELANCHOLY-NDR