[JPL] Average length of pledge drives at your station?

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Mon Apr 25 23:21:32 EDT 2011

JPLers,

What is the typical or average length of pledge drives/membership campaigns at your station? A week, a few days?

Second question: how many times a year do you do them?

We've seen some success stories on the list in the past. I'm interested in a wider range of responses. I've heard some stations need only for a few days while others go on for weeks and weeks.

If there's interest, I'd like to follow up with a more in-depth study and see if we can do some benchmarking on the topic and perhaps share some best practices and/or things to avoid.

Thanks,
ed