[JPL] Average length of pledge drives at your station?

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 25 23:32:57 EDT 2011

We have one On AIR Drive in the Fall and one in the Spring.  They
usually begin on Thursday and finish the following Friday....nine
days.  We also have WEB Wednesdays for pledges.  We do not conduct the
drives in the evening except my program on Sunday Nights,  Our goals
vary from $200,000 to $250,000 each drive.  Our Day Sponsor Level is
$250 and we have a Barker Society Level at $1,000.
Our largest money makers are Morning edition and All Things Considered
are our big money makers along with Car Talk, Prairie Home Companion and
TomtheJazzman.
ALOHA
Tom