[JPL] Average length of pledge drives at your station?

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 23:49:51 EDT 2011

Ed, we have a two week drive in the spring and a two week drive in October. I
just heard recently though they plan on changing next year and have three one
week drives. Not sure of the time frames. I've always felt the two week drives
are brutal...not just for the listeners but the talent as well. So the one drive
appeals to me but it's new and there will need to be much forward promotion for
it to be effective in my view. It's been this way now forever so the change will
be interesting.

Jae Sinnett
WHRV FM
Norfolk, VA