[JPL] Average length of pledge drives at your station?

George Thomas jazz at vpr.net
Mon Apr 25 23:55:13 EDT 2011

Hi Ed,

We do Membership Drives three times a year and last year we had a car raffle
mid-summer. Our upcoming May 11 Drive will last until May 20, unless we
reach our goal early, in which case we stop early. So far listener support
has been very strong. Underwriters support dipped last year but seems to
be coming back strong. 10% of our funding comes from CPB, 90% from
listeners & local businesses.

"Romance Without Finance" Tiny Grimes/Charlie Parker (Savoy) is my
favorite "money" cut.

George

--
Jazz In The Evening with George Thomas