[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 4/25/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 05:44:54 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Monday April 25, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Alan Broadbent – Every Time We Say Goodbye – Autumn Variations – (Artistry)
Alan Baylock – Two Seconds To Midnight – Skylark – (Sea Breeze)
Tardo Hammer – Tardo’s Tempo – Last Time I Saw Paris – (Sharp 9)
Do Swing – Kiroron – Blue Magic – (441)
One More – Music Of Thad Jones – Mean What You Say – (ipo)
Mike Kocour – High Standards – I’ll Remember April – (Tempest)
Houston Person/Bill Charlap – You Taught My Heart To Sing – If I Ruled The World – (HighNote)
Scott Hamilton – Live In London – When Your Lover Has Gone – (Concord)
9:00pm
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – On The Trail – (Resonance)
Michel Legrand – Michel Plays Legrand – Watch What Happens – (Laser Light)
Michel Petrucciani – Trio In Stuttgart – Cantabile – (Dreyfus)
Nelson Kole – self titled – Tattoo – (Agenda)
Quincy / Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond – No Time Like The Present – (Qwest)
Diana Krall – Love Scenes – I Don’t Stand A Ghost Of A Chance – (Impulse)
Stefan Karlsson – Live At Vartan Jazz – I Will Wait For You – (Vartan)
10:00pm
Peter Horvath – Foreign Matter – This Side Up – (Lake Street)
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Lady Be Good – (Resonance)
Eliane Elias – Fantasia – Girl From Ipanema – (Blue Note)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – Maracatu Atomico – (Philips)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – I Can’t See For Lookin’ – (JLP)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – Don’t Explain – (Savant)
Spyro Gyra – Got The Magic – Silk And Satin – (Windham Hill)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
11:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – Hana – (Wilder)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – Little Niles – (Summit)
Bob James – Take It From The Top – Billy Boy – (Koch)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Caravan – (Prevenient)
Ahmad Jamal – It’s Magic – Wild Is The Wind – (Dreyfus)
Pat Kelley – Reset – It Could Happen To You – (Art Song)

*Indicates Recent Release