[JPL] Average length of pledge drives at your station?

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 09:47:45 EDT 2011

Clarification: I should have said that WAMC only has one locally produced
jazz show, plus the below-named syndicated shows. About 1/3 of  their
programming is local, and resembles AM talk and call-in radio;  syndicated
APR/NPR/PRI commentary and variety shows fills the rest of their  timeslots.

For jazz fans, WFCR is increasing their presence hereabouts with several
towers in the Berkshire hills. Legendary radioman Tom Reney is a member, and
I'll let him comment on the fundraising, should he wish.

Ed

In a message dated 4/26/2011 9:31:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,