[JPL] 160th Edition "Jazz Spotlight On sinatra"

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 13:20:58 EDT 2011

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"
www.live365.com/stations/nancyann3839

03 In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning    3:03    Frank Sinatra    In The
Wee Small Hours
04 Can't We Be Friends    3:45    Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
What A Wonderful Duet
05 When Your Lover Has Gone    5:07    Don Elliott    Double Trumpet Doings
06 I See Your Face Before Me    4:32    Mark Murphy & Metropole Orchestra
The Dream
07 I'll Be Around    3:24    Tierney Sutton    Dancing In The Dark: Inspired
By The Music Of Frank Sinatra
08 Last Night When We Were Young    4:50    Joe Alterman    Piano Tracks,
Volume One
09 This Love Of Mine    6:56    Freddy Cole    This Love Of Mine

11 You Go To My Head [previously unreleased]    9:34    Dave Brubeck
Legacy Of A Legend
12 Tea For Two    4:54    CYRILLE AIMEE & DIEGO FIGUEIREDO    Just The Two
Of Us
13 Avalon (Feat. Wynton Marsalis)    4:18    Doc Severinsen    Once More
With Feeling! (Feat. The Tonight Show Band)
14 Honeysuckle Rose    3:09    Anita O'Day    Anita O'Day Live In Tokyo
15 SINGLE PETAL OF A ROSE    3:53    JOHN HICKS LEGACY BAND    MIND WINE
16 Why Try To Change Me Now    5:12    Roseanna Vitro    Softly

18 Witchcraft    2:55    Frank Sinatra    The Capitol Collectors Series
19 You And The Night And The Music/Habanera    5:58    Amy London    Let's
Fly
20 I Love Being Here With You    4:41    Mary Stallings    Live At The
Village Vanguard
21 Out Of This World    2:24    JJ Johnson & Kai Winding    K+J.J.
22 You Taught My Heart To Sing    6:19    Dianne Reeves    Music For Lovers
23 Wait 'Til You See Her    4:05    Miles Davis    Jazz For Lovers

25 Wait Till You See Her    3:09    Frank Sinatra    Close To You And More
(D5)
26 I Didn't Know What Time It Was    3:02    Jane Stuart    Don't Look Back
27 Candy    3:48    Clark Terry    Metropole Orchestra
28 Sweet Georgia Brown    4:25    Louis Armstrong    Mack The Knife
29 (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons    5:18    Allan Harris    Long Live
The King (Nat King Cole)    Jazz                160 kbps    8/3/09 2:05 PM
AAC audio file    4/14/11 12:25 PM
31 East of The Sun    3:33    Etta Jones    Etta Jones: Doin' What She Does
Best

33 Let's Face The Music And Dance    2:59    Frank Sinatra    The Complete
Reprise Studio Recordings (Disc 1)
34 How Do You Keep The Music Playing (with Michel Legrand)     4:33
Hilary Kole    You Are There (Duets)
35  You and The Night and The Music    4:25    Renee Rosnes    Without Words
36 Without A Song    5:13    Tierney Sutton    Dancing In The Dark: Inspired
By The Music Of Frank Sinatra
37I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart    7:22    Grant Stewart    Plays the
Music of Duke Ellington & Billy Strayhorn
38 The Telephone Song    2:33    Denise Donatelli    When Lights Are Low
39 September Song    3:43    Ella Fitzgerald    Intimate Ella

41 The Song Is You    7:36    Gene Ammons    Jug & Dodo: Gene Ammons And
Dodo Marmarosa
42 Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye    4:09    Sammy Davis Jr.    Sammy Davis, Jr.
Sings, Laurindo Almeida Plays
43 Tea For Two    2:54    Anita O'Day    Anita O'Day Live In Tokyo
44 Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered    6:05    Dotti Anita Taylor    A
Morning Glory
45 That Old Feeling    3:45    Frank Noviello    Quartet
46 Avalon [Live]    4:17    Benny Goodman    Live At Carnegie Hall [Disc 1]

48 High Hopes(1959)Hole In The Head    2:53    Frank Sinatra    The Capitol
Collectors Series
49 For All We Know (1970) Lovers and Other Strangers    6:15    Dave Brubeck
Monterey Jazz Festival: 40 Legendary Years (Disc 1)
50 Call Me Irresponsible (1963) Papa's Delicate Condition    2:12    The Rat
Pack    Rat Pack - Live At The Sands   /11 1:47 PM
51 All The Way (The Joker Is Wild) 1957    3:25    Billie Holiday    Let's
Be Frank
52 It Might As Well Be Spring (1945) State Fair    6:24    Carl Fontana
The Great Fontana
53 You'll Never Know (1943) Hello Frisco Hello    2:58    Frank S. Jr.
That Face
54 The Continental (1934) The Gay Divorcee    6:08    Cal Tjader    A Fuego
Vivo

56 The Folks Who Live On The Hill    3:50    Sammy Davis Jr.    Sammy Davis,
Jr. Sings, Laurindo Almeida Plays
57 Love for Sale    4:25    Jim Rotondi    Four of a Kind
58 Make Me Rainbows    3:44    Sue Matthews    Love Dances
59 Loverman    8:33    David Hazeltine    Inversions
60 Almost Like Being In Love    2:10    Beverly Kenney    Sings For Johnny
Smith

62 Almost Like Being In Love    6:41    Eric Alexander    Dead Center
63 But Beautiful    4:47    Dena Derose    Love's Holiday
64 What Is This Thing Called Love - Bill Evans/Andy LaVerne    6:07
SteveDavis/AndyLaVerne    Double Time Records - Jazz Sampler Vol 1
65 I didn't know what time it was    5:03    Ernestine Anderson    A Rodgers
and Hart songbook
66 It's All RIght With Me    5:13    Adam Schroeder    A Handful of Stars
67 The Late, Late Show    2:18    Catherine Russell    Cat

69 Exactly Like You    4:52    Champian Fulton    The Breeze And I
70 The Trolley Song    6:25    Ehud Asherie    Modern Life    Jazz
160 kbps    2/28/11 1:30 PM    AAC audio file    4/19/11 9:56 AM
72 Satin Doll / I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good / Take the A T    7:10
Ernie Andrews    The Many Faces of Ernie Andrews
73 September Song    7:56    Warren Chiasson    Good Vibes For Kurt Weill
74 By Myself - Gil Evans, Art Farmer    3:30    Gil Evans, Art Farmer ,
Helen Merrill    A Portrait of Gil Evans
75 Lover Come Back    4:08    Erroll Garner    Dreamstreet / One World
Concert
76 Body And Soul    5:56    Carmen McRae    Live At Midem
77 Body and Soul    6:53    Monty Alexander    Uplift