Re: [JPL] Average length of pledge drives at your station?

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Tue Apr 26 13:52:00 EDT 2011

Aloha Ed,

Here at Hawaii Public Radio we offer two streams. We have drives twice a year. Our recently concluded drive made its goal of $831K + in 9 days. A tribute to our programming and how we do our business.

We are seeing gradual growth in our membership while our numbers indicate that only 8 out of 100 listeners are members.

We are in the process of getting statewide coverage on both streams which should (hopefully) increase our membership.

Not too shabby for a station in the middle of the Pacific.

Hope this is the info you needed.

Take care...Aloha!

Ray Cruz
Asst. Director of Operations