[JPL] Average length of pledge drives at your station?

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Tue Apr 26 14:13:59 EDT 2011

Ray,

Congratulations on those numbers! Given the market size for Honolulu (No. 64), and the current economy, that's even more impressive.

Thanks also to other replies so far; please keep them coming.

Given the responses so far, I think we will go ahead and put together a survey in the next few weeks and see if we can't assemble some benchmark information for jazz station fundraising. Perhaps we can correlate market size, number of pledge drives, format, etc. and see what the numbers tell us. If nothing else, it will provide some information for your development directors and management.

Ed