[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Apr 27 00:51:03 EDT 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Chris Joss--We Got Some--Monomaniacs
Ambrose Akinmusire--My Name is Oscar--When the Heart Emerges Glistening
Johnny Rawls--Memphis Still Got Soul--MEmphis Still Got Soul
Nellie Travis--Ain't Gonna Raise No Grown Ass Man--I'm Going Out Tonight
Azam Ali--Faith--From Night to the Edge of Day
Urban Trad--Berim Dance--The Outernationalists
Vijay Iyer--Tirtha--Tirtha
REDS--Cambodia--Sign of Four
Mark Goldberg--Lost Another One Blues--Off the Alleyway
Brian Lynch--Terra Firma Irma--Unsung Heroes

7pm

Betty Davis--He Was A Big Freak--They Say I'm Different
Jazzpistols--Sex in A Pan--Superstring
Tweedfunk--Testify--Bringin' It
Harry Nilsson--Jump into the Fire--Everybody's Talking'
Serge Gainsbourg--Je Suis Venu Te Dire Que Je M'en Vais--De Gainsbourg A Gainsbarre
Joshua Radin--These Photographs--We Are Here
Velvet Underground--Here She Comes--The Very Best of Velvet Underground
New Tricks--New Dog--Alternate Side
Rebirth Brass Band--You Know You Know--Rebirth of New Orleans
Too Slim & the Taildraggers--Can't Dress It Up--Shiver
The Nightcrawlers--Goin' Down--Down in the Bottom

8pm

James Brown--The Payback--The Payback
Native Soul--Soul Step--Soul Step
Steve Cropper & Felix Cavaliere--Move the House--Midnight Flyer
Battiato--Plancton--Pollution
Brain Eno & David Byrne--Moonlight in Glory--My Life in the Bush of Ghosts
Curt Hanrahan--Pirate vs Ninja--Souljourner
Ben Allison--St. Ita's Vision--Action-Refraction
Benjamin Drazen--Mr. Twilight--Inner Flights

9pm

Barry Adamson--007, A Phantasy Bond Theme--Soul Murder
Liam Sillery--Siege--Priorite
Marcia Ball--Between Here and Kingdom Come--Roadside Attractions
Big Joe & the Dynaflows--Property Line--You Can't Keep A Big Man Down
Youssou N'Dour w/ Neneh Cherry--7 Seconds--World Hits
Majek Fashek--So Long--The Best of World Music
Stormcellar--Swamp Monster--Nuevo Retro
Melvin Vines--Udwi--Harlem Jazz Machine
Tracy Nelson--Lead A Horse to Water--Victim of the Blues
T.K. Blue--Blue Bird--Latinbird

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires