[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 4/26/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 27 05:50:31 EDT 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Tuesday April 26, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Alex Graham – Brand New – All The Things You Are – (Origin)
Bill Evans – Sunday At Village Vanguard – Solar – (Jazz Classics)
*Adam Schroeder – A Handful Of Stars – Pensive Mist – (Capri)
Charles Rutherford – Collage – TNT – (Sea Breeze)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – One Mint Julep – (JLP)
Phoebe Snow – I Can’t Complain – Never Never Land – (HOB)
*Bob Sheppard – Close Your Eyes – Goodbye – (BFM)
*Tom Rizzo – Imaginary Numbers – Along Came Betty – (Origin)
9:00pm
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Soft Winds – (Resonance)
Ettore Stratta – Symphonic Bossa Nova – Atras Da Porta – (Teldec)
Chuck Mangione – The Feelings Back – Fotografia – (Chesky)
*Jazz Professors – Live UCF/Orland Fest – But Beautiful – (Flying Horse)
Count Basie – April In Paris – Corner Pocket – (Verve)
Count Basie – April In Paris – April In Paris – (Verve)
*’Papa’ John DeFrancesco – A Philadelphia Story – You Are My Sunshine – (Savant)
Doug Webb – Midnight – Emily – (Positone)
Louie Bellson – Their Time Was The Greatest – Brush Taps – (Concord)
10:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Aurora – (artistShare)
Toots Thielemans – Brasil Project – Obi – (Private Music)
James Moody – Moody 4B – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (ipo)
Phoebe Snow – I Can’t Complain – Piece Of My Heart – (HOB)
Mike Barone – Live 2005! – How Deep Is The Ocean – (R/R)
City Rhythm Orchestra – Vibrant Tones – Billie’s Bounce – (Limehouse)
Nettai Tropical Jazz – My Favorite Things – I Can’t Stop Loving You – (RMM)
UCF Jazz Ensemble – Jazz Town – Lush Life – (Flying Horse)
11:00pm
Whit Williams – Now’s The Time – Losing Game – (MAMA)
Chet Baker – Love Songs – There Will Never Be Another You – (Columbia)
Phil Woods – Swingchronicity – Never Let Me Go – (Jazzed Media)
Joe Magnarelli – Persistence – Haunted Heart – (Reservoir)
Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing – In The Garden Of The Eternal Optimist – (Saranac)
Russell Malone – Live At Jazz Standard – Blue Daniel – (MaxJazz)
Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)

*Indicates Recent Release