[JPL] Advice again

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:34:54 EDT 2011

I don't believe we are on different pages Jae.  I just do not believe
all of the pressure should be on Linda in programming to get a younger
audience.  I certainly am not going to recommend she play KG, RE,
DK...not the singer to attract a younger demographic.  I believe the
station manager and development director should develop a proactive
process for attracting younger listeners to the station.  They  should
show leadership and not try to manage the employees.

I do believe playing more music that might appeal to a younger audience
will be more attractive to their schedules if it is after 11 PM at night
when they may be listening to radio.
Aloha
Tom