[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO (Honolulu) KIPM (Maui)- KIPH (Hana) - Hawaii 4/27/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 28 05:51:35 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Wednesday April 27, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Tom Rizzo – Imaginary Numbers – Stella By Starlight – (Origin)
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Never Enough – (Telarc)
Helio Alves – Música – Kathy – (JLP)
Allen Farnham – Play-cation – My Man’s Gone Now – (Concord)
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – Chicago Bop Steppin’ – (artistShare)
Ron Escheté – Homeward Bound – Ticket To Ride – (Rev Jazz)
Grant Stewart – Around The Corner – Maybe September – (Sharp 9)
Tommy Flanagan – Giant Steps – Giant Steps – (Enja)
9:00pm
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – Body And Soul – (JLP)
Claudio Roditi – Simpatico – Slow Fire – (Resonance)
James Moody – Moody 4B – Hot House – (ipo)
*Paquito D’Rivera – Panamericana – Waltz For Moe – (MCG)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Song For A Pretty Girl – (artistShare)
Hubert Laws – Morning Star – Morning Star – (CTI)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – Get High Tonight – (Vectordisc)
10:00pm
Brian Culbertson – Modern Life – Out of The Mist – (Bluemoon)
Rique Pantoja – Live In L.A. – Pra Lili – (Net)
Pablo Dourge – My Brasilian Jazz – Lamer Street – (PDM)
Gary Meek/Flora Purim – Step 7 – Time’s Lie – (A440)
UCF Jazz Ensemble – Jazz Town – Bad Moon – (Flying Horse)
Tim Warfield – A Sentimental Journey – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Criss Cross)
Ivan Lins – Millennium – Dinorah, Dinorah – (Mercury)
11:00pm
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)
Oscar Peterson – A Summer Night In Munich – Nigerian Marketplace – (Telarc)
Grover Washington, Jr. – All My Tomorrows – I’m Glad There Is You – (Columbia)
John Klemmer/Oscar Castro-Neves – Simpatico – My Funny Valentine – (JVC)
Milt Jackson – Reverence And Compassion – Little Girl Blue – (Qwest)
Carl Saunders – Be Bop Big Band – Love Dance – (Sea Breeze)

*Indicates Recent Release