[JPL] Playlist: KAZI Let's Cool One, April 26, 2011

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Thu Apr 28 13:06:55 EDT 2011

"Let's Cool One" -- Proud member of the "Rebirther" movement -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20110426.htm

Rebirth Brass Band / Why Your Feet Hurt / Rebirth of New Orleans / Basin
Street
Orrin Evans / Art Of War / Captain Black Big Band / Positone
'Papa' John DeFrancesco / You Are My Sunshine / A Philadelphia Story /
Savant

Melvin Vines / Ske / Harlem jazz machine / MOVI
Monty Alexander / One Mint Julep / Uplift / Jazz Legacy Productions
Eric Reed / Ask Me Now / The dancing Monk / Savant

Steve Khan / Chronology / Parting shot / Tone Center
Luis Conte / El Rumbero Mas Chevere / En casa de Luis / BFM
T.K. Blue / Visa / Latinbird / Motema

Bobby Selvaggio / Return To Sender / Grass roots movement / Arabesque
Ernest Dawkins' New Horizons Ensemble / Hymn For A Hip King / The
prairie prophet / Delmark
Monika Herzig / Heavy Burden / Come with me / Owl Studios
Larry Coryell / Terco / with the Wide Hive Players / Wide Hive

Ken Peplowski / No Regrets / In search of... / Capri
Jaki Byard / Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans? / A matter
of Black and White / High Note
Rick Holland & Evan Dobbins Little Big Band / Second Waltz / Trilby /
Holland-Dobbins

Jeff Lofton Electric Thang / By any other name / Chasing the voodoo down
/ Lofton

Zapp / Midnight Hour

--
Greg Rickard