[JPL] America's Ducal royalty

Peter Poses pposes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:45:48 EDT 2011

"The JPL": Howzzit ~~~~ U might wanna consider airin', Vonski'zz (w/
Jason Moran) version of The Maestro Duke'zz, "I Like The Sunrise" from
his 2001 Premonition CD, "The Improvisor".

~~~~ ~~ UTNG (Until The Next Gig), dig, djSOS aka Peter L. Poses, Host of
OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of Surprize" from 'Round MidNight Thurzz.
to 6AM Fri. on KRFC FT. COLLINS (CO), "Come Together On HomeGrown
Community Radio" ~~ 88.9FM ~~ www.krfcfm.org ~~ c/o KRFC FT COLLINS, 619 S.
College Ave., #4, Ft. Collins, CO 80524 ~~ 303.221.5075. Poses ~~
pposes at gmail.com ~~ is the Associate Editor of "The Rocky Mountain
Jazz Beat", contributin' a column, "The RMJB/SOS" ("The Soundz Of
Surprize") ~~ "The Rocky
Mountain Jazz Beat" ~~ www.soundzofsurprize.com ~~ is the Jazz.com
for N. CO & The Front Range. Ned Radinsky, Publisher/Editor-In-Chief
and Jazz Photographer ~~ http://newfaceofjazz.com/?page_id= ~~~~ UTNG
, dig, djSOS ~~ 303.851.7265. P.S: Fer a FREE radio promo, send yer info to:
concertcalendar at krfcfm.org OR  Go to: "www.krfc.org"; then to
"Community"; &  finally to "Submit an Event". ~~