[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-28-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Thu Apr 28 17:38:16 EDT 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 04-28-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Sylvia Thompson - Nice And Easy - Musically Yours...A Jazz Tribute (self-released) [C] 2:50
Sylvia Thompson - I'll Remember April - Musically Yours...A Jazz Tribute (self-released) [C] 2:59
Pete Malinverni Trio - In The Garden Of The Eternal Optimist - A Beautiful Thing! (Saranac) [C] 7:20
Danielle Reich - Speak Low - This Year's Kisses (self-released) [C] 3:07

  BREAK

Part 2

  Somi interview encore

Jessica Williams Trio - Welcome - Freedom Trane (Origin) [C] 6:46
Bann - Isotope - As You Like (Jazz Eyes) [C] 8:02
Bann - All The Things You Are - As You Like (Jazz Eyes) [C] 6:36

  BREAK

New Tricks - Long Road Home - Alternate Side (New Trick) [C] 9:57
Dave Brubeck - I Got Rhythm - The 40th Anniversary Tour Of the U.K. (Telarc) 6:45
Matija Dedic Trio - Blue In Green - MD In NYC (Origin) [C] 8:25
Mark Murphy - Once Upon A Summertime - Love Is What Stays (Verve) [C] 5:32
Steven Lugerner Septet - French Windows - Narratives (self-released) [C] 9:19
Kenny Burrell - Be Yourself - God Bless The Child (CTI/Masterworks Jazz) [C] 5:57
Alex Skolnick Trio - Reflections - Veritas (Palmetto Jazz) [C][a] 5:10
Count Basie Orchestra - Fantail - Corner Pocket (Laserlight) 2:49

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56