[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO FM (Honolulu) - KIPM (Maui) - KIPH (Hana) 4/28/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 29 05:44:36 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii – Thursday April 28, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Howdiz Songo? – (Telarc)
*Adam Schroeder – A Handful Of Stars – Nascimento – (Capri)
Arturo Sandoval – Tumbaito – Tumbaito – (Messidor)
Kym Purling – Liquid Dancing – It Might As Well Be Spring – (Five Spot)
Craig Russo – In The Middle – Bésame Much – (Cagoots)
Mark Weinstein – Jazz Brasil – Triste – (Jazz Heads)
Gonzalo Rubalcaba – Images – Autumn Leaves – (Blue Note)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – Minha Saudade – (Blue Note)
9:00pm
Bob Florence – Eternal Licks & Grooves – Appearing In Cleveland – (MAMA)
Bill Cunliffe – Blues And The Abstract Truth #2 – Mary Lou’s Blues – (Resonance)
Pamela Hines – Return – My Heart Stood Still – (Spice-Rack)
Three As One – Decisions – Smiling Eyes – (Summit)
Gerry Niewood – Facets – Doxy – (Native Language)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – I Just Can’t See For Lookin’ – (JLP)
Four Freshmen – 5 Trombones – Love – (Capitol)
10:00pm
*Yellowjackets – Time Line – A Single Step – (Mack Avenue)
Dave Nolan – Nomad – Skylark – (Jazz Excursion)
*Marcus Miller – A Night In Monte Carlo – So What – (Concord)
Jaco Pastorius – Jaco Pastorius – (Used To Ne A) Cha Cha – (Epic)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – I Thought About You – (Summit)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Changes – (JLP)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – The Telephone Song – (Savant)
11:00pm
David Hazeltine – Manhattan Autumn – Nancy – (Sharp 9)
Ramsey Lewis – With One Voice – Trees – (Narada)
Tim Warfield – A Sentimental Journey – Sentimental Journey – (Criss Cross)
Steve Kahn – Borrowed Time – Luna Y Arena (Moon And Sand) – (Tone Center)
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – The Shadow Of Your Smile – (HPM)
Crusaders – Street Life – Street Life – (Blue Thumb)

*Indicates Recent Release