[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-29-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Fri Apr 29 16:04:45 EDT 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 04-29-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Miles Davis - Springsville - Miles Ahead (Columbia/Legacy) 3:27
Clifford Brown - Joy Spring - The Definitive Clifford Brown (Verve) 6:48
Clifford Brown - I'll Remember April - The Definitive Clifford Brown (Verve) 9:13
Count Basie Orchestra - Swingin' At Newport - At Newport (Verve) 8:30
Luther Hughes And The Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Softly As In A Morning Sunrise - Things Are Getting Better (Primrose Lane Music) [C] 8:11
Phil DeGreg - Moon And Sand - Amazonas (Prevenient Music) [C] 6:17
Herb Alpert & Lani Hall - There Will Never Be Another You - I Feel You (Concord) [C] 2:53

  BREAK

Part 2

  Sylvia A. Thompson interview

Sylvia A. Thompson -

  Sylvia A. Thompson interview continues

Sylvia A. Thompson -

   Sylvia A. Thompson interview continues

Sylvia A. Thompson -

Mike Methney - Skylark - Street Of Dreams (Altenburgh) 5:37
Mel Torme - You're Driving Me Crazy (What Did I Do) - Night At The Concord Pavilion (Concord) 7:27
Mel Torme - Sent For You Yesterday And Here You Come Today - At The Concord Pavilion (Concord) 3:21
Mel Torme - Sing For Your Supper/Sing Sing Sing/Sing (Sing A Song) - Night At The Concord Pavilion (Concord) 4:41

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56