[JPL] PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM 4/29/11

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:25:18 EDT 2011

The “General Eclectic” website has undergone a few more modifications. I’m
now archiving the brief “General Eclectic Perspectives” postings I write
nearly every Monday for the Fredonia Radio Systems’ website -
http://www.fredoniaradio.com/ - on the Gen Ec site. I’m beginning to upload
podcasts of a few of the live interviews/performances I’ve featured on the
show - beginning with a segment which New Mexico folksinger/songwriter C.
Daniel Boling recorded this past November. This had previously been on the
FRS site, but it can now be heard at
http://www.fredoniaradio.com/genec/I’ve also added a search box, which
may become useful once I begin adding my
playlists to the site. The “Listen” widget has been upgraded so that it now
allows the Internet listener to hear “GenEc” on WCVF without having to
choose between our two stations. So, this is feeling to me, at least, more
and more like a “real website”! To the list:

John Danley - El Greco Shuffle - A Guitarist’s Compendium

Doobie Brothers - World Gone Crazy - King Easy Radio Sampler, Vol. 8

Bohemian Quartet - Romanian Suite - Beyond the Tradition

BJ Blue with Brittany Allyn - Mr.Man In The Moon - Deja Vu X 2

David Lane - Amber - Flicker and Fade

Maximus - Element 3 - Elements 1-6

Cindy Doire - The Road’s A Temptress - Sticks and Mud

Mort Weiss Meets Bill Cunliffe - Indian Summer - Mort Weiss Meets Bill
Cunliffe

Barbara Ireland - Cry Me a River - Turning Back Time: Classic Songs To Kiss
By

Gilad Atzmon and The Orient House Ensemble - All The Way To Montenegro - The
Tide Has Changed

Levi Massie -In Time, My Dear - Sunrises & Cigarettes

Chuck Cheesman - Drummer - Imagining Dancers

Tweed Funk - Super Mad Woman - Bringin It

Laura Grill Band - Pretty Picture (For Ramona) - Never Before

Dominic Gaudious - Urban Primitive - Dance Rock Didjeridoo

Claudio Scolari - Movement Inspiration - Colors Of Red Island

Jesse Marquez - Y Llueve - All I See Is Sky

Edmund Page - Tarrega: Capricho Arabe - Reflexiones de la Guitarra

Bones & Tones - In The Valley Of Dreams - Bones & Tones

Carrie Rodriguez and Ben Kyle - If I Needed You - We Still Love Our Country

John-Alex Mason - My Old Lonesome Home - Jook Joint Thunderclap

Rachel Harrington - Goodbye Amsterdam - Celilo Falls

Dennis Angel Band - Clandestine - I Need Smooth Jazz

Dave Shiflett and Friends - Fatal Green - From The First Time

Of The Vine - Star Song - Of The Vine

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming live at http://fredoniaradio.com/wcvf/ Friday