[JPL] PLAYLIST - FUSION A LA MOE 04-29-11 on WBCX 89.1

moe lyons moebettajazz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:11:12 EDT 2011

Playlist for FUSION A LA MOE on WBCX 89.1 FM, Brenau University,
Gainesville and Northeast Georgia for April 29, 2011. The
program airs on Fridays from 6pm to 9pm EST.

            "AUDACIOUSLY FUSIONISTIC"

ARTIST
SONG/CD or LP(LABEL'YR)

HOUR 1
KUMI ADACHI & CLUB PANGAEA
X-Wing Fighter/Winners (VIDEO ARTS JAPAN 08)
FRANK BRIGGS
Saints/China Ranch (ROBUSTO 08)
BILL CONNORS
Floor To Floor/Double Up (EVIDENCE 94/86)
DR. DAN
Shock Treatment/Dan On The Moon (TERMINUS 00)
JEAN-MARIE ECAY
Kamel Caravan/World Energy Blues (JANVIER 01)
JON FINN GROUP
Spanish Ice/Don't Look So Serious (LEGATO 94)
BREET GARSED & T.J. HELMERICH
King Of Neglect/Under The Lash Of Gravity (COOEE SPIDE 99)
HOWARD HART
The Pump/El Becko-A Jeff Beck Salute (NU GROOVE 08)

HOUR 2
MASSIMO IZZIZZARI
Take It Or Leave It/Unstable Balance (LION 07)
STEVE JENKINS
Watch Where You Point That Thing/Mad Science (STEVE JENKINS 04)
WAYNE KRANTZ
BUt I Know It When I See It/Long On The Loose (NIPPON CROWN 93)
LALLE LARRSON'S WEAVEWORLD
Otherworldly/Infinity Of Worlds (REINGOLD 10)
KEITH MORE
Unopened Box/Guitar Stories (BANDA 96)
OZ NOY
Epistrofunk/Fuzzy (MAGNA CARTA 07)
ISAMU OHASHI
Headline/No Edit (VILLAGE 98)
JOHN PETRUCCI
Glasgow Kiss/Suspended Animation (SOUND MIND MUSIC 05)

HOUR 3
JEFF RICHMAN
Three Four All/Last Arrival (LIPSTICK 96)
KOZO SUGANUMA
Double Black Feather/Kozo (JEWEL SOUND 01)
DANNY TOAN
Dreams Come And Go Away/Big Foot (SANDRA 79)
JUKKIS UOTILA
The Individualist/Avenida (STUNT 87)
MIKE VALERAS GROUP
Jinx/Changes (MIKE VALERAS 02)
ERIC WOLLMAN
Mystery/Steath Compromised (IMPRESSION 07)
KOICHI YABORI
Small Hours/Guess Where I Am (SHIMIZU 04)
JEFF ZWART PROJECT
Giant Steps/Upshot (JEFF ZWART 95)

IF INTERESTED IN HAVING YOUR FUSION MUSIC PLAYED ON THE SHOW,
   CONTACT ME

Moe Lyons
Producer/Host-FUSION A LA MOE
WBCX 89.1 FM
Brenau University
500 Washington St. SE
Gainesville, GA 30501
Studio line: 770-538-4744
Streaming at www.brenau.edu/wbcx
Email: www.brenau.edu/wbcx
Facebook fan page: MoeBeTTaJaZZ/FUSION A LA MOE
Myspace: www.myspace.com/mbjwbcx
Podcast: http://moebettajazz.podomatic.com/entry/2011-04-29T19_30_18-07_00