[JPL] PLAYLIST: "It's A Jazz Thing" UK Jazz Radio May 1st

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 21:43:44 EDT 2011

G'Day

"It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast at 9pm GMT every Sunday and
then repeated through the week and available as a "Listen Again" internet
stream.

Below is the postal address for promo cds and I also gladly accept MP3
downloads.

   1. Tubby Hayes - R.T.H. (1961 Introducing Tubbs Epic)
   2. Shawn Costantino - Bailout (2011 Waltz For Anne)
   3. John Vanore & Abstract Truth - Return (Curiosity 2010)
   4. Wendell Harrison - Tons and Tons of B.S. (1975 Reawakening Tribe
   Records)
   5. Roy Haynes - Quiet Fire (1977 Thank You Thank You Galaxy Records)
   6. Rusty Bryant - Fire Eater (1971 New Jazz Spectrum, Vol. 3 BGP Records)
   7. Tim Stevens Trio - Letters, Diaries (2010 Scare Quotes Rufus Records)
   8. Sons And Daughters Of Lite - Darkuman Junktion (1971 Let The Sun Shine
   In)
   9. Tânia Maria - Come With Me (1999 Jazz Moods Morning Cup of Jazz)
   10. Ray Brown - Captain Bill (1987 The Red Hot Ray Brown Trio)
   11. Nat Bartsch Trio - My Very Own Elephant Song (2010 Springs, For All
   The Winters Rufus Records)
   12. Ron Westray & Thomas Heflin - One Hand Clap (2011 Live From Austin
   Blue Canoe Records)
   13. Monty Alexander - Come Fly With Me (2011 Uplift Jazz Legacy
   Productions)
   14. Carlos Franzetti & Allison Brewster Franzetti - Mombasa (2011
   Alborada Amapola Records)
   15. Charles McPherson and Toshiko Akiyoshi - Kelo (1980 Just Be Bop)
   16. Shez Raja - Infatuation ft Andy Sheppard (2010 Unreleased Live at
   Pizza Express)

If you no longer wish to receive my playlist email please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Cheers

Mark Robinson
5 Stanley Street