[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 11/30/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 04:55:32 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday November 30, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Dave Siebels – Big Phat Ban – I Wish – (PBJL)
Dave Brubeck – Time Out – Take Five – (Columbia)
Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Day Dream – (MaxJazz)
Fourplay – Heartfelt – Karma – (Bluebird)
H2 Big Band – You’re It – Joy Spring – (Jazzed Media)
Gonzalo Rubalcaba – Inner Voyage – Darn That Dream – (Blue Note)
Hot Buttered Jazz – Genius Of Isaac Hayes – Never Can Say Goodbye – (Shanachie)
*Michael Franks – Time Together Samba Blue – (Shanachie)
9:00 pm
Louis Hayes – Maximum Firepower – Autumn Leaves – (Savant)
Spyro Gyra – Best Of – Breakfast At Igor’s – (grp)
*James L. Dean – These Things We Dig – This I Dig Of You – (Cexton)
Quincy Jones – Back On The Block – Setembro – (Qwest)
Manfredo Fest – Oferenda – Angel Eyes – (dmp)
Tania Maria – Live At Blue Note – Granada – (Concord)
10:00 pm
Louie Bellson – Dynamite! – Explosion – (Concord)
Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – Moon River – (Capri)
*Joan Stiles – Three Musicians – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (Oo-Blah-Dee)
Bobby Shew // Carl Fontana – Heavyweights – Bag’s Groove – (MAMA)
*Ira Sullivan // Stu Katz – A Family Affair – Pennies From Heaven – (Origin)
Nestor Torres – Morning Ride – Emerald Eyes – (Verve)
Eliane Elias – Light My Fire – Made In Moonlight– (Concord)
11:00 pm
Bob Florence – Eternal Licks & Grooves – Eternal Licks & Grooves – (MAMA)
Arturo Sandoval – Tumbaito – Tumbaito – (Messidor)
Red Holloway – Go Red Go! – Deep Purple – (Delmark)
Fattburger – One Of A Kind – 59th Street	- (Sin-Drome)
Keith Jarrett // Charlie Haden – Jasmine	For All We Know – (ECM)
*Tierney Sutton – American Road – Somewhere – (BFM)

*Indicates Recent Release