[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Thu Dec 1 11:03:22 EST 2011

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:55 am Betcha By Golly Wow Ramsey Lewis Taking Another Look Mapenzi Jazz
New Heavy
10:50 am God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen Oscar Peterson An Oscar Peterson
Christmas Telarc Jazz Instrumental
10:45 am It's Only a Paper Moon Frank Morgan Love Lost and Found Telarc Jazz
Instrumental
10:43 am Magic Bluze Mike Longo Trio + 2 To My Surprise CAP Jazz New
Instrumental
10:35 am For Once In My Life Michael Feinstein The Sinatra Project Vol II
The Good Life Vol II The Good Life Concord Jazz New Vocal
10:30 am Swingin' Scotch Coleman Hawkins & Ben Webster Today and Now
Impulse Jazz
Instrumental
10:23 am Doce De Coco Yotam Silberstein Brasil Jazz Legacy Jazz New
Instrumental
10:18 am I Want A Smile For Christmas Freddy Cole I Want A Smile For
Christmas Fantasy Jazz Vocal
10:06 am It Came Upon a Midnight Clear Geri Allen A Child is Born Motema Jazz
New Heavy
10:00 am Blues of The Masters Darwin Gross Clear Blue Be Good to Yourself Jazz
Instrumental
09:56 am Gospel Medley Grace Kelly Grace Pjazz Jazz New Instrumental
09:50 am I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Bobby DiBaudo This
Christmas BDiB Jazz
Instrumental
09:45 am My Gal Sal Spiegel Wilcox Jazz Keeps You Young Challenge Jazz
Instrumental
09:41 am Fa La La La La Jim Brickman w/ Genevieve Bellemare All is Calm
Peaceful Christmas Hymns Somerset Jazz New Heavy
09:35 am You and I Seth MacFarlane Music is Better Than Words Universal
Republic Jazz New Vocal
09:30 am Christmas Waltz Gap Mangione Family Holidays Josh Music Jazz
Instrumental
09:24 am I Kissed a Girl Stanley Jordan Friends Mack Avenue Jazz Recurrent
09:19 am Sleigh Ride Ellis Marsalis A New Orleans Christmas Carol ELM
Records Jazz New Heavy
09:10 am Bella's Dreaming Patrick Cornelius Maybe Steps positone Jazz New
Instrumental
09:01 am Freddie Freeloader Miles Davis Kind of Blue Columbia Legacy Jazz
Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am