[JPL] An invitation from NEW YORK POLICY FORUM ~ Jazz and Democracy in America

Russ Davis davispro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 16:34:39 EST 2011

JPL Community,

I will be attending and getting involved in this event next Thursday, 8 December 2011. You are invited to attend.

I've been asked by the event promoters to forward this invitation to the JPL community and if you're in the New York area or will be in the city next Thursday you might find this interesting.

Russ Davis
Voice of America
MOJA Radio
www.mojaradio.com