[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Dec 1 21:05:36 EST 2011

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 12/1/2011 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Bob Belden - Miles Espanol - New Sketches of Spain
Stanley Jordan - Friends
The Tierney Sutton Band - American Road
Christian McBride Big Band - The Good Feeling
Takuya Kuroda - Edge
3 Cohens - Family
Houston Person - So Nice
Kate Reid - The Love I'm In
Joey DeFrancesco - 40
Mary Louise Knutson - In the Bubble
11-20
Pat Martino - Undeniable
Poncho Sanchez & Terence Blanchard - Chano Y Dizzy
John Scofield - A Moment's Peace
Pilc / Moutin / Hoenig - Threedom
Kenny Burrell - Tenderly
Hendrik Meurkens - Live at Bird's Eye
Sophie Milman - In the Moonlight
Yoko Miwa - Live at Scullers Jazz Club
Alan Pasqua - Twin Bill
Bill Frisell - All We are Saying ...
and...
Roy Haynes - Roy-alty
David Murray Cuban Ensemble - En Espanol
Rene Marie - Black Lace Freudian Slip
Maureen Choi - Quartet
James Carter Organ Trio - At the Crossroads
Mac Gollehon - Odyssey of Nostalgia
Wellstone Conspirancy - Humble Origins
Phil Norman Tentet - Encore
Mike Longo - To My Surprise
Giacomo Gates - The Revolution Will Be Jazz
Kevin Kizer - Aspects
Yotam - Brasil
Shirley Crabbe - Home
Opus 5 – Introducing
Kyle Eastwood - Songs from the Chateau
Warren Wolf - Warren Wolf
Claudio Roditi - Bons Amigos
Trombone Shorty _ For True
Organik Vibe Trio - Moscow
Chick Corea & Stefano Bollani - Orvieto
Alex Brown - Pianist
Headhunters - Platinum
Roger Humphries - Keep the Faith
Cedar Walton - The Bouncer
Skip Wilkins - After
Sir Roland Hanna -  Colors From A Giant’s Kit
Swingadelic - The Other Duke Sweet
Adds:
David Budway - A New Kiss
Yuko Kishimoto - Songbook
Najwa Parkins - Not the Next Someone Else

Doodlin' - November 29, 2011 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Yuko Kishimoto - Songbook - Humming
Ryan Davidson - Ryan Davidson Trio - Captain Positive
Kate Reid - The Love I'm In - Something Good

Dave Shank - Soundproof - A Minor Distraction
Greg Abate - Horace is Here - Silver's Serenade
Najwa Parkins - Not the Next Someone Else - Follow the Leader
David Budway - A New Kiss - Maintain Speed Through Tunnel

Joey DeFrancesco - 40 - I Got a Woman
James Carter Organ Trio - At The Crossroads - Walking the Dog

Poncho Sanchez & Terence Blanchard - Chano Y Dizzy - Con Alma
Christian McBride - Conversations with Christian - Tango
Improvisation #1 (w/Chick Corea)

Maureen Choi - Quartet - Alegria
Mac Gollehon - Odyssey of Nostalgia - Just a Gigolo
Jacqui Naylor - Lucky Girl - Moon River

Yoko Miwa - Live at Scullers Jazz Club - Season of Wither
Eddie Daniels & Roger Kellaway - Live at the Library of Congress -
Just Friends

Stanley Jordan - Friends - Seven Come Eleven
Paul Cohen - I Want You Back - I Get the Neck of the Chicken
Houston Person - So Nice - I Wished on the Moon
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'