[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 12/1/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 2 04:55:28 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday December 1, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Jaco Pastorius – The Essential – Donna Lee – (Columbia)
Jaco Pastorius – The Essential – Soul Intro/The Chicken – (Columbia)
Jaco Pastorius – The Essential – A Remark You Made – (Columbia)
Jaco Pastorius – self titled – (Used To Be A) Cha Cha – (Epic)
Ben Paterson – Breathing Space – Alice In Wonderland – (OA2)
Charlie Parker – Bird Flies High – Ornithology – (SPC)
Organissimo – …This Is The Place – Wealthy Street – (Big O)
Gary Meek – Step 7 – Loving You – (A440)
9:00 pm
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Sweet Georgia Brown – (Resonance)
Bill Holman – A View From The Side – But Beautiful – (JVC)
Hampton Hawes – Blues The Most – Hampton’s Pulpit – (Prestige)
Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Hunting Wabbits 9Get Off My Lawn) – (Telarc)
 Benny Golson – Terminal 1 – Terminal 1 – (Concord)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – O Sonho – (Resonance)
Ivan Lins – Millennium – Dinorah, Dinorah – (Mercury)
10:00 pm
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – How Long Has This Been Going On – (Playscape)
*Phil Norman – Encore – Mendocino Nights – (MAMA)
*Houston Person – So Nice – All Too Soon – (HighNote)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble –That’s All – (Meridian)
*Planet Jazz – Live At Smalls – The Intimacy Of The Blues – (Smalls)
Peter Bernstein – Live At Small – Say, Little Mama, Say – (Smalls)
11:00 pm
Eliane Elias – Impulsive – The Time Is Now – (Stunt)
Corea, Clarke & White – Forever – No Mystery – (Concord
Foreplay – Best Of – 101 Eastbound – (Warner Bros.)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – I Got A Woman – (HighNote)
Erroll Garner – Concert By The Sea – (Columbia)
	I’ll Remember April
	Teach Me Tonight
        Mambo Carmel
        Autumn Leaves