[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 10:56:33 EST 2011

Ernesto Cervini/There/Woebegone/Anzic
Michael Pedicin/Ballads/Search For Peace
Bill Evans/Explorations/Sweet & Lovely/Riverside

Dado Maroni/Live/Jamal/Resonance
Chet Baker/Nightbird/Shifting Down/Enja
Greg Abate/Horace is Here/Nutville/Rhombus

Wellstone Conspiracy/humble origns/The Edge/Origin
Roy Hargrove/Moment to Moment/You Go To My Head/Verve
Dan Shank/Soundproof/At Ease/Rhombus

Phil Norman/Encore/Waltz For You Know Who/MAMA
Mary Louise Knutson/In the Bubble/Can You Hear Me Now/Meridian
Mike Longo/To My Surprise/Old Devil Moon/CAP

Kate Reid/The Love I'm In/Lamp is Low
Dawn Clement/Break/Sweet & Lovely/Origin
Rhythm Kings/Beat Street/Hymm #1/Fusion

Axel Schnitzer/Uncommon Sense/Leaps & Bounds/Armored
Gerald Beckett/Standard Flute/Arietis/Summmit
Dick Fragulia/Re:Person I knew/Nardis/Blue Koala

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476
Author of FADE TO BLUE