[JPL] JEN Conference

Ken Watters kenwatt at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 11:50:55 EST 2011

This post caught my eye, partly because my brother Harry & I are giving trombone / trumpet clinic at this year's conference - so, I did a search & found the schedule: Looks like a solid performer / clinician lineup: http://www.jazzednet.org/1/en/node/1183

Best,
KW

Ken Watters
(256)603-5059
kenwatt at aol.com
Ken Watters / Facebook
Watters-Felts Project - Reverbnation page