[JPL] PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM, 12/2/11

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:45:16 EST 2011

Dala - Both Sides Now - Girls From The North Country: Dala Live In Concert

George Benson -So What - Beyond The Blue Horizon

Johnny Rawls - Burning Bridges - Memphis Still Got Soul

Scott Malyszka - Lovin’ Mama - Dry Town

Dada Veda - Make Me Humble - As The World Spins Around

Charley Orlando - Pulse - Root

Joe King Carrasco - Wasted Days and Wasted Nights - En La Ruta Maya

Laura Wetzler - Shadows - Songwriter’s Notebook

Mary Z. Cox - June Apple - Girl With The Banjo Tattoo

Charlie Morris - Tigress By The Tail - The Forest

Bill Collins & Nina Zanetti - Hewlett/Fanny Power - The Sum Of The Parts

Pat Huggins And A Damn Good Band - Solid Ground - Write On!

Lee Greenwood - Here Comes Love, There Goes My Heart - I Want To Be In Your
World

Richard Underhill - Meet Me In The Market (full-length version) -
Kensington Suite

Misner & Smith - Madeline (Paradise Cracked) - Live At The Freight & Salvage

Charlie Wood & His Swamp Gang Revue Band - Southern Girls - Keepin It Real

David White Jazz Orchestra - Love In A Blue Time - Flashpoint

Te Vaka - Taku Uo Pele - Havili

Rj Cowdery -  Blind Side - In This Light

Rik Palieri & Gareth Hedges -  Candy Man - Hard Travelling

James Maddock - Mr. Universe - Wake Up and Dream

Various Artists (Bob Belden, producer) - Concierto De Aranjuez  - Miles
Espanol: New Sketches Of Spain

Old 97’s - I’m A Trainwreck - The Grand Theatre, Vol. 2

Connie Smith - Ain’t You Even Gonna Cry - Long Line Of Heartaches

Spyro Gyra - Caribe - A Foreign Affair
--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming live at http://fredoniaradio.com/wcvf/ Friday