[JPL] PLAYLIST #368 J&B Tour for December 06 with ASFM105.4 in The Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Sat Dec 3 09:30:38 EST 2011

Hi All
Well here it is the holidayseason-month... looking forward to that and
hopefully beautiful X-mas days and New Years Eve.
One more time want to point out the follwing;
Here in The Netherlands we are always having two days with Christmas,
December 25 and December 26.
The Station has asked me ( same as last year) to produce on those 2 days a
special X-Mas program between Noon and 2PM ( local time ), called The Jazz
Brunch ( how ever also Blues welcome). So if you would like to present your
(new) Jazz and/or blues specific Christmas music please let me know and send
your material now as soon as possible because starting this week slowly with
selecting music and producing the shows.
So if you find this interesting pse react as soon as possible, thanks
Joost
+
Jazz & Blues Tour
C/O  Joost van Steen
PO  BOX  471
2400  AL  Alphen aan de Rijn
The Netherlands
++
www.jazzbluestour.nl
www.myspace.com/jazzbluestour
www.facebook.com/jazzbluestour.radioshow
www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzenbluestour
www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour
+++
         December 06 # 368!

1st Hour
  Nr.  Artist    ---   Title  ====   Album;
   1 Jazz Orchestra of The Concertgebouw   ---  Nacho's Nerve    ====
Riffs 'N Rhythms

   2 Ernesto Cervini Quartet    ---   The Monks of Oka    ====   There
   3 The Rusty Wright Band    ---  Pretty Little Lies    ====   Live Fire

   4 Jazz Connection ft. Miss Chris Peeters    ---   The Closer To The Bone
====   Much Too Youg To Lose My Mind
   5 Bossa Nova Beatniks    ---  Feel The Love    ====   The EP

 IT's Oldies Time; ... The Lionel Hampton Story;
   6 Lionel Hampton    ---  Slide, Hamp, Slide    ====   Hey! Ba-ba-re-bop
   7 Sonny Boy Williamson I  ---    Suzi Q.     ====    Bluebird Blues

   8 Joe Jewell Quartet     ---  Something Special    ====   Every Note
Counts
   9 Bill Johnson    ---   What Doesn't Kill You     ====   Still Blue

 10 Paxton Norris    ---   Living Tight    ====   Something's Gotta' Give
 11 ESP   ---   Estrellas    ====    Reach

 December 06 #368!   The 2nd Hour..
2nd hour
  Nr.   Artist    ---  Title      ====   Album;
   1 Rocky Jackson    ---   I Just Want To Make Love To You    ====  Testify

   2 Tracy K and Jamie Steinhoff - Blues Duo   ---   Tailor Made     ====
Canned Heat
   3 Kristine Mills     ---  Sasha's Lullaby     ====    Bossanovafjed

   4 The Oscar Peterson Trio    ---   On A Clear Day     ====    The Good
Life
   5 Dicky James and The Blue Flames    ---   A Real Good Blues    ====
Hard Rain

 The Jazz Masters...
   6 Herbie Hancock    ---   Kamili     ====    Herbie Hancock
   7 Ben Prestage     ---   Tell The Devil I'm Gone    ====    One Crow
Murder

   8 John Basile     ---   HomeSick     ====    Amplitudes
   9 Kate Reid   ---  Portrait in Black and White     ====   The Love I'm In

END Jean Toots Thielemans   ---   Hard To Say Goodbye    ====    Hard To Say
Goodbye
          © JvS, December - 2011, Jazz & Blues Tour ® NL, All Rights
Reserved.
+
Well, that's it for this show. Ofcourse all your comments, tips, tricks
always highly appreciated!
Have yourself a great weekend and coming week, take care of each other,
yourself and do be careful!

** NOTE:  during next year, before august 01, the postal address will be
changed to

Jazz & Blues Tour

C/O Raadhuisstraat 73a

2406 AA Alphen aan den Rijn

The Netherlands

Till that time the address as mention on top of this message is also still
valid,
Thank You
Kind regards
Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with ASFM105.4 in Alphen