[JPL] Jazz Tones Play List Wclk.com. Wclk 91.9 FM

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 18:25:22 EST 2011

Jazz Tones Jay Edwards Dec 03, 2011
2:00PM - 6:00PM
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Straight Ahead Impressions Look Straight Ahead Amazon
Charles Earland Prevaricator Stomp Amazon
Jenny B I'll be Your Wings Invisible Session Amazon
Gary Harris My Favorite Things It's Christmas Time Amazon
Harry Verbeke Little Sunflower FareCreeke Amazon
Maysa Simpatico Metamorphosis Amazon
Quincy Jones Stuff Like That Jook Joint Amazon
Beata Pater Afro Blue Beata Pater Amazon
McCoy Tyner Afro Blue McCoy Tyner and The Latin All Stars Amazon
Racquel Roberts Give Love On Christmas Day The Secret of Christmas Amazon
Freddy Cole Lovely Day TalkTo Me Amazon
Nicola Day Charade Other Directions Amazon
Big Band Way in Jazz Yo Yo Jazz Big Band Way in Jazz Amazon
The Manhattan Transfer Walkin in New York Vibrate Amazon
Carmen Lundy All Day All Night This is Carmen Lundy Amazon
Obie Jessie Trane Home Here's To Life Amazon
The Elements of Jazz UpThe Coast The Elements of Jazz Amazon
Rodney Lee Atmosphere Satellite Orchestra Amazon
Charles Fambrough Fun City Upright Citizen Amazon
Lenora Jaye Always Get Away The Hurst Selection Amazon
Freddy Cole Rio De Janerio Blue Rio De Janerio Blue Amazon
Khari Simmons Clementine Sun Clementine Sun Amazon
Tom and Joy Be Mine Antigua Amazon
Kathleen Bertrand Come All Ye Faithful Kathleen Bertrand Compilation Amazon
Jose' James Nubian Queen Touch Amazon
Jorge l. Sosa Sahara Moodswings Amazon
Afro Bop Alliance El Nino Una Mas Amazon
Willie Bobo Guajira Legends in Latin Music Amazon
Groove Collective Tito Groove Collective Amazon
Anne Walsh My Favorite Things Pretty World Amazon
Bianca Rossini Perfume De Vario  Amazon
Jovino Santos Vivendo No Presente Current Amazon
Maysa Happy Feelings Metamorphosis Amazon
Julie Dexter This Thing Called Love New Again Amazon
Racquel Roberts Christmas Times is Here The Secret of Christmas Amazon
Louie Vega Let The Children Play Elements of Life Amazon
 Back to top