[JPL] PLAYLIST: It's A Jazz Thing UK Jazz Radio December 4th

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 02:52:54 EST 2011

Hi

"It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast at 9pm GMT every Sunday and
then repeated through the week and available as a "Listen Again" internet
stream.

*NOTE - This will be my final show on UK Jazz Radio for some time so please
do not post cd releases to me until further notice*.

1.     Sandy Barber - I Think I’ll Do Some Stepping On My Own b-w Don-t You
Worry Al Kent’s Classic Mix (2011 BBE Records)

2.     Jean Wells - Somebody' s Been Loving You But It Ain' t Been Me (2011
7 inch single BBE Records)

3.     Kind & Kinky Zoo - La jupe volante (2011 La Jupe Volante 7 - LEGO
037 Légère Recordings)

4.     Daniel Gassin Trio – Dagretour (2004 Roundtrip Vorticity Music)

5.     Reuben Bradley - Doppler Effect (2010 Resonator Rattle Jazz NZ)

6.     Alan Brown - Between The Spaces (2011 Between The Spaces ODE Records)

7.     Mike Nock - Blackout (2010 Dusty Fingers - Volume 17 Strictly Breaks
Records)

8.     Carl Mackey Jamie Oehlers Tom O'Halloran - Serbia (2011 Memory of
Elements Jazzhead Records)

9.     Nils Landgren - Moonshadow (2011 The Moon The Stars and You ACT
Music)

10. Nina Simone - Don't Explain (1994 Feeling Good The Very Best Of )

11. Crispell Nunns Henderson - Here Seas Peak (2011 This Appearing World
Rattle Jazz)

12. Whirimako Black & Richard Nunns - Taku Rakau (2011 Te More Rattle Jazz)

13. Barrio Jazz Gang - Chok-A-Blok Avenue - Steve Martinez Remix (2011 The
Complete Remixes Funky Juice Records)

14. Richard Elliot - Inner City Blues (Makes Me Wanna Holler) (2011 In the
Zone Mac Avenue Records)

15. Christian McBride - Shake and Blake (Featuring Ron Blake) (2011
Conversations with Christian Mack Avenue)

16. Anthony Branker Word Play - Y Not (2011 Dialogic Origin Records)

17. Ira Sullivan and Stu Katz - Scrapple from the Apple (2011 A Family
Affair Origin Records)

18. Robert Burke - All Of You (2011 Live At Bennetts Lane Jazzhead Records)

19. Tim Hopkins - All Blacks and Blues (2011 Seven Rattle Jazz)

20. McCormack & Yarde Duo - Antibes (2011 Places and Other Spaces Edition
Records)

--
Cheers

Mark