[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 12/4/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 13:34:10 EST 2011

    A Closer Walk With Thee / Amazing Gace Davell Crawford Let Them Talk
Rounder Records 1995  I Bowed On My Knees Davell Crawford Let Them Talk
Rounder Records `995  Walkin' To New Orleans Jimmy "Bean" Ballero Raw Beans Red
Bean Music 2010  George Porter Los Hombres Calientes with George Porter A Love
Letter to New Orleans by Irvin Mayfield Basin Street Records 2011  Super
Star Irvin Mayfield with Ellis Marsalis and the Louisiana Philharmonic
Orchestra A Love Letter to New Orleans by Irvin Mayfield Basin Street Records 2011
 Lord Lord Lord 1st Encounter James Evans Jams New Orleans GHB Records 2004
 Street of Dreams Wynton Marsalis Standard Time, Vol. 3 - The Resolution of
Romance Columbia Records 1990  Buddy Bolden's Blues Wendell Brunious and
The New Orleans Roof Jazzmen Mama Don't Allow It GHB Records 2003  Blues In My
Heart New Orleans Jazz Vipers New Orleans Jazz Vipers NOJV 2003  Spiritual
Christian McBride featuring Dr. Billy Taylor Conversations With Christian
Mack Avenue Records II 2011  Just A Gigolo Mac Gollehon Oddyssey of Nostalgia
American Showplace Music 2011  Saturday Night, Sunday Morning Cinque Catch A
Corner ALMA Records 2012  Body and Soul Hendrik Meurkens Live at Bird's Eye
ZOHO Music 2011  All Blues Denise King - Oliver Hutman Trio No Tricks
CristalRecords 2011  New Muse Blues Mike Longo Trio + 2 To My Surprise CAP -
Consolidated Artists Productions 2011  Secret Love Germaine Bazzle with the
Alvin "Red" Tyler Quartet Play It Again - WWOZ on CD, Spring 2011, Vol. 34
Friends of WWOZ, Inc. (not for sale) 2011  Dippermouth Blues Bob French's
Original Tuxedo Jazz Band 3 Generations Tuxedo Records 2003  Too Blue Tom
Fitzpatrick Chillin' At The Point Immersion Records 2010  Hometown New Orleans
Champion Jack Dupree Offbeat 2001 (compilation) Offbeat, Inc. and Rounder Records
2001

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM
P.O . BOX 4787