[JPL] PLAYLIST: JazzPlus with Greg Thomas, Dec..4, 2011

Gregory Thomas gtjazz22 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 13:45:11 EST 2011

JazzPlus
with Greg Thomas Playlist: Dec. 4, 2011

Najee, “Sir Duke,” Najee Plays Songs From the
Key of Life (EMI)

Duke Ellington, “Overture [to Tchaikovsky’s ‘The Nutcracker Suite’],”
Three Suites (Columbia)

Phil Woods, “Jonny Come Lately,” Ballads & Blues (Venus)

Jon Lucien, “But Beautiful,” Mother’s Nature’s Son (Polygram)

Branford Marsalis, “Carolina Shout,” Romare Bearden Revealed (Marsalis Music)

James Moody & Hank Jones, “Our Delight,” Our Delight (IPO)

John Coltrane, “On a Misty Night,” Prestige Profiles: John
Coltrane (Prestige)

Sonny Rollins, “Blues for Philly Joe,” Jazz Profile: Sonny Rollins
(Blue Note)

Roy Hargrove, “La Puerta,” Emergence (Groovin’ High)

Christian McBride, “Broadway,” The Good Feeling (Mack Avenue)

Greg Thomas

"Jazz Plus with Greg Thomas"
WVOX 1460 am in Westchester , New York (and covering the NY tri-state area)
Sundays, 4:05 - 5:00pm
http://www.wvox.com