[JPL] Ty Bailey's 12.04.11 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST - FM VSU Radio & Soul City Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 20:14:36 EST 2011

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8 -10 PM and Soul City Radio (Baltimore, MD) Wednesday
night 7:30 -9:30 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for

the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 12.04.11

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Marcus Roberts Trio_ Frosty The Snowman_ Celebrating Christmas

Doug Munro_ Greensleeves_ A Very Gypsy Christmas

The Heath Bros_Our Little Town _ Jingle Bell Jazz

Second Segment

Freddy Cole_ I Want a Smile for Christmas_ NPR Jazz Christmas

Benny Green_ Silent Night_ Yule Struttin' A Blue Note Christmas

Bob Dorough_ Blue Xmas To Whom It May Concern_ Hipsters Holiday

Coleman Hawkins_ Green Sleeves_ Christmas Songs

Third Segment

Nat King Cole_ The Christmas Song_ The Christmas Song

Etta Jones_ Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas_ Christmas With Etta
Jones

Christian McBride_ Double Decker (Deck The Halls)_ Double Decker

Eric Reed_ Christmas Blues_ Mo Jazz Christmas Album - Motown

Fourth Segment

Jeremy Steig_ People Dust_ Flute On Edge

Ramsey Lewis Trio_ Merry Christmas Baby_ Sound Of Christmas

Eartha Kitt_ Santa Baby_Hipster's Holiday

Terence Blanchard-David Sanchez_ Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas_
Swing Into Christmas

Fifth Segment

Rachelle Farrell_ Christmas_ Christmas

John Brown Quintet_ I'll Be Home For Christmas_ Merry Christmas, Baby

Vincent Herring_ O' Come, All ye Faithful_ A Jazz Christmas - Hot Jazz For A
Cool Night

Ray Charles and Betty Carter_ Baby, It's Cold Outside_Ray Charles and Betty
Carter

Sixth Segment

Orbert Davis_ Midnight In Bahia_ Priority

Gary Burton_ O' Tannenbaum_ GRP Christmas Collection

Wynton Marsalis_ Winter Wonderland_ A Jazzy Wonderland

Take 6_ Away In a Manger_ He Is Christmas