Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 23:30:49 EST 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Anita O'Day/Roy Eldridge-Let Me Off Uptown--Swing That Music!--Sony
Count Basie--One O'Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Billie Holiday-- I Can't Get Started--Swing That Music!--Sony
Duke Ellington--C Jam Blues--The War--Sony
Billy Eckstine--I've Got a Date Wth Rhythm--A Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz

Dexter Gordon--Secret Love--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia
Mitchel Forman--My Romance--Now And Then--Novus
Bus Brown--Running Wild--The Story Teller--Relate

McCoy Tyner--Impressions--Trident--Milestone
Freddie Hubbard--On The Que-Tee--Backlash--Atlantic

Willy Torres--Se Formo La Rumba--Hardcore--Latin Street Music
Poncho Sanchez--Afro-Cuban Fantasy--Afro-Cuban Fantasy--Concord Picante
Conrad Herwig--The Sorcerer--Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock-Half Note
Tom Lellis--Olinda Wind--Avenue Of The Americas--Beamtide

Rene Marie--The Very Thought Of You--How Can I Keep?--Maxjazz
Betty Carter--Stay As Sweet As You Are--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Sarah Vaughan--My Man's Gone--Complete Mercury--Mercury

Miles Davis--Flamenco Sketches--Kind Of Blue--Columbia
Larry Vuckovich--Star Dust--Somethin Special--Tetrachord

Freddie Hubbard--Little Sunflower--Backlash--Atlantic
Gil Scott-Heron--Must Be Something--It's Your World--TVT
Jessica Williams--Dear Lord--Orgonomic Music--Clean Cuts

Lee Morgan--Bee Hive--Live At The Lighthouse--Blue Note
Mike Longo--Old Devil Moon--To My Surprise--CAP
Dianne Reeves--How High The Moon--I Remember--Blue Note
Clifford Jordan--One For Amos--Highest Mountain--Muse

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM