[JPL] PLAYLIST--WQLN/Al Lubiejewski's "Jazz Ballads & Blues"

allubiejewski at juno.com allubiejewski at juno.com
Mon Dec 5 10:39:05 EST 2011

Here is the link to my playlist in case you can't view it below:
 http://www.wqln.org/main/Radio/Jazz%20And%20Blues%20Programs/Jazz%20Ball
ads%20and%20Blues/default.aspx

If the above doesn't work, then you can view my playlist by going to
www.wqln.org and selecting "radio" under the pull-down menu on top of the
page. Then select "Jazz & Blues Programs" then "Jazz Ballads & Blues." My
playlist will be at the bottom of the page that appears and is updated
weekly.
Al Lubiejewski
WQLN FM
402 West 6th Street
Erie, PA 16507
(I host both "Bop n' The Blues" and "Jazz Ballads & Blues" and my
playlists are posted at www.wqln.org)