[JPL] playlist: wtf, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 00:14:47 EST 2011

Kevin Kizer Quintet, A Mile Deep    Aspects    2011
Jeff Gauthier, Things Past    Open Source    2011
Hank Roberts, The Departing Hunter's Song / War Dance Song / Jersey
Devil    Green    2008
Roseanna Vitro, I Will Go Sailing No More    The Music Of Randy Newman
2011

Avram Fefer, Wishful Thinking (Eliyahu) 2011
Rudresh Mahanthappa, Ahhh (Samdhi) 2011
Greg Spero, Letting It Go (Acoustic)
Yoko Miwa Trio, Seasons Of Winter (Live At Scullers Jazz Club) 2011

Christopher O'Riley And Matt Haimovitz, Heaven or Las Vegas
(Shuffle.Play.Listen) 2011
Clifford Hayes' Louisville Stompers, Dance Hall Shuffle ("Folks, He Sure Do
Pull Some Bow!") 1929
State Street Boys, Rustlin' Man ("Folks, He Sure Do Pull Some Bow!") 1935
The Exposed Blues Duo, Mother Earth (Bare_ 2010
Tim Hagans, Boo (The Moon Is Waiting) 2011
Edward Ratliff, Pinhole Ghost (Those Moments Before) 2009

Edward Ratliff, End Of An Era (Those Moments Before) 2009
Mary Halvorson Trio, Totally Opaque (No. 7) (Dragon's Head) 2008
Tim Berne, Huevos (Science Friction) 2002
Mary LaRose, We've Been Working On The Railroad (The Blue Guitar) 2006

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported

PO Box 12376