[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 12/5/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 6 04:53:23 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday December 5, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Buddy Charles – We’re Here – We’re Here – Jazzed Media)
*Dave Valentin – Pure Imagination – Smile – (HighNote)
Nathan Tanouye – Crossings – Hugo Hurwhey – (Peacock)
Tom Scott – Smoking Section – Ode To Billie Joe – (Torii)
Bob James // David Sanborn – Double Vision – Maputo – (Warner Bros.)
Bill Cunliffe – Imaginación – Heat Wave – (Torii)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – It Never Entered My Mind – (Wilder)
Emily Remler – This Is Me – “E” Samba – (Justice)
Four Freshmen – 5 Trumpets – Got A Date With An Angel – (Capitol)
9:00 pm
Randy Brecker – Jazz Ballad Songbook – Skylark – (Red Dot)
Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
*Arturo O’Farrill – 40 Acres And A Burro – (Zoho)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – Out Of This World – (Playscape)
*Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special –What Will I Tell My Heart – (Tetrachord)
*Planet Jazz – Live At Smalls – Contemplations – (Smalls)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Autumn Leaves – (Concord)
10:00 pm
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Cuban Fire – (Concord)
Ernie Krivda – Blues For Pekar – Blues For Pekar – (Capri)
Hiromi Uehara – Voice – Voice – (Telarc)
Clare Fischer – Lembranças – On Green Dolphin Street – (Concord)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble – Bluesette – (Meridian)
Dave Grusin – Collection – Playera – (grp)
11:00 pm
Caribbean Jazz Project – Here And Now – Picture Frame – (Concord)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (Capri)
Zoltan Csanyi – Things – Decameron – (Jazz Point)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Autumn In New York – (JLP)
Paul Desmond – Best Of – You’d Be So Nice To Come Home To – (Columbia)
David Hazeltine – Manhattan Autumn – The Look Of Love – (Sharp 9)

*Indicates Recent Release