[JPL] Christmas Tunes?

Blaise Lantana blantana at rioradio.org
Wed Dec 7 01:13:11 EST 2011

Great idea Eric.  Here in Arizona, it IS winter but it's a palm tree 40
degree winter. There is one tune by Judy Roberts called Desert wonderland,
where she creates a winter wonderland of western treats, like tamales.
I'll play that and Michael Franks song, " I bought you a plastic star for
your aluminum tree"  about Christmas in the sunny states.  I also like
Diana Krall's version of Joni Mitchell's" I wish I Had a River".

Blaise Lantana
Muisic Director
KJZZ Phoenix