[JPL] Playlist: Jaz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 12/6/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 05:03:29 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday December 6, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Diva – Leave It To Diva – It Might As Well Be Spring – (Diva)
Monty Alexander – Steamin’ – 3000 Miles – (Concord)
Wayne De Silva – First Morning – You Must Believe In Spring – (TNC)
Hank Crawford // Jimmy McGriff – Best Of – Jumpin’ With Symphony Sid – (Milestone)
Westchester Jazz Orchestra – All In – Here Comes The Sun – (WJA)
Peter Bernstein – Live At Smalls – Love Walked In – (Smalls)
Billie Holiday – Lady Day – What A Little Moonlight Can Do – (Columbia)
9:00 pm
Mike Barone – By Request – While You Are Gone – (R/R)
Paul Desmond – Best Of – Autumn Leaves – (Epic)
Hilton Ruiz – A Moment’s Notice – Naima – (Novus)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Inside Out – (HighNote)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Ghanian Village – (Resonance)
Oliver Jones // Hank Jones – Please To Meet You – What Am I Here For? – (Justin Time)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Bossa De Mank – (Resonance)
10:00 pm
Coleman Hawkins – The Hawk Flies High – Juicy Fruit – (Riverside)
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Estate – (Zoho)
Doug Hamilton – Jazz Band – By Myself – (OA2)
*One For All – Invades Vancouver – One For Cedar – (Cellar Live)
Christian Jacob – Maynard Ferguson – Our Love Is Here To Stay – (Concord)
*Greg Reitan – Daybreak – Blue In Green – Sunnyside)
*Michael Franks – Time Together – Samba Blue – (Shanachie)
11:00 pm
Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – That’s How We Roll – (Telarc)
Grover Washington, Jr. – All My Tomorrows – Overjoyed – (Columbia)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
Gato Barbieri – Chapter Three – Lluvia Azul – (Impulse)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Lament – (HighNote)
*John Stein – Hi Fly – Threesome – (Whaling City)
*Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – Somethin’ – (Tetrachord)

*Indicates Recent Release